Sometimes it doesn’t matter how careful you are — you can still be injured due to the negligence of another. This is why you’ll need an experienced personal injury attorney in Utah County to properly represent your case. A practitioner of the law will assist with your compensation claim for the negligent actions committed by another person, entity, or organization.
When Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Often, personal injury cases are based on the doctrine of negligence. Matthew Jube works passionately so injured parties can find closure and feel whole again. This way, clients can make better decisions about investing in insurance companies and working with the legal system.
Clients of personal injury lawyers often find themselves fighting against large companies in a David vs. Goliath struggle for the protection of their rights. If you find yourself in a similar situation, hire Matthew Jube to defend you in court. His practice covers:
- Long-term or permanently disabling injuries – Accidents that impact your physical capabilities and appearance require a personal injury lawyer to get the most out of your claim.
- Severe injuries – The severity of an injury is measured by your medical bills and the length of your recovery. With legal help, you can obtain the compensation you are due.
- Medical malpractice – Complex cases caused by incompetent or negligent treatment from a medical provider. A medical malpractice lawsuit is stronger with an experienced attorney by your side.
- Toxic exposure – Exposure to contaminants can be hard to prove in court. With Matthew Jube’s competent legal representation, however, you could sway the case in your favor.
- Lack of a fair settlement – Sometimes, regardless of the severity of your accident, an insurance company may refuse to make a fair settlement. A trustworthy lawyer will help you find and file the required evidence for your claim.
Matthew Jube Assists in Various Types of Personal Injury Claims
The law office has handled various personal injury cases in Utah. Matthew Jube will provide legal advice for the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Slip and Fall accidents
- Dog Bites and attacks
- Other animal attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning
Matthew Jube Helps Clients Obtain Compensation for Injuries
If you or someone you care about has been hurt because of someone’s carelessness or incompetence, get in touch with Matthew Jube, Attorney at Law. Matthew and his associates have well over 50 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases.
While no amount of money can fully alleviate the pain and inconvenience of the aftermath of an accident, Matthew Jube can help fight for the compensation you deserve. The tragedy that you went through is no fault of your own, and the person who wronged you should take full responsibility by doing as much as possible to get you back on your feet.
Trust Matthew Jube to effectively argue your case and ensure that your best interests are upheld and protected under the letters and spirit of the law.
Whether you live in Provo or another area of Utah County, count on our law office for strong legal representation. Let Matthew Jube, Attorney at Law take care of the technicalities of the case so you can concentrate on recovering from your ordeal. Get in touch with him today to schedule a free initial consultation.